Jammy Dodger Rocky Road
This Jammy Dodger Rocky Road is literally like the King or Queen of Rocky Road. It has White Chocolate, Marshmallows, Raspberry Jam and Jammy Dodgers. For me Jammy Dodgers are such an epic biscuit, two delicious biscuits sandwiched together with Raspberry Jam.
It has been so long since I posted a Rocky Road recipe I think the last one I posted was my Crunchie Rocky Road Recipe.
Rocky Road is literally one of the most delicious treats ever and it is so simple to make. It is also so adaptable, head down to the alternatives section for some ideas.
Before you start baking
Before you start baking, line your square tin with baking parchment. I used a 20cm Square Cake Tin.
Okay, so start by crushing your Jammy Dodgers. I used a mixture of normal Jammy Dodgers and Mini Jammy Dodgers. You can cut them or put them into a food processor but I just crushed them randomly in my hands so that I had lots of different sized pieces. Add the crushed biscuits to a bowl with the marshmallows and leave to one side.
Add the white chocolate to a separate bowl and melt in the microwave in 20 second bursts stirring in between until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
Pour the white chocolate onto your marshmallows and jammy dodgers and mix until they are completely coated.
Pour half the mixture into the bottom of the cake tin. Now randomly add spoonful’s of the raspberry jam on top. I put the jam into a separate bowl and stirred to to make it softer before spooning it on but it is completely up to you. These don’t need to be neat or the same in size. Pour the remaining mixture on top. This way when you bite into the Rocky Road you will get delicious little pockets of jam.
You can even add some spoonfuls of jam onto the top of the top of the mixture. Then sprinkle marshmallows over the top of the mixture. You can even add some more Jammy Dodgers I put some mini ones on top and crushed up a couple too and sprinkle them over.
Put the Rocky Road in the fridge until it has set completely.
*I earn a small amount of money if you buy any of these products. You will not be charged anything extra for this. Thank you for supporting A Spoonful of Vanilla.
You can use milk or dark chocolate if you prefer instead of white.
You can use any biscuit you fancy or why not add in extras like glace cherries?
Pin it For Later!
Jammy Dodger Rocky Road
For the Rocky Road
- 500 g White Chocolate
- 100 g Marshmallows
- 150 g Jammy Dodgers
- 100 g Raspberry Jam
To Make the Rocky Road
- Line an 8” square cake tin with parchment paper and leave to one side.
- Crush 100g of Jammy Dodgers and add them to a large bowl with 80g of Marshmallows.
- Add the white chocolate to a separate heatproof bowl and melt in the microwave on 20-second bursts stirring in between until the chocolate has completely melted and is smooth.
- Pour the white chocolate on top of the biscuits and marshmallows. Stir until the biscuits and marshmallows are completely coated in white chocolate.
- Pour half the mixture into your cake tin and smooth.
- Add the raspberry jam to a bowl and stir to make it slightly softer.
- Spoon dollops of the raspberry jam onto the top of the white chocolate mixture, you can use it all or keep some for the top of the mixture.
- Pour the remaining mixture into the tin ensuring that the jam is completely covered.
- Finish by adding the remaining marshmallows, Jammy Dodgers and jam to the top of the rocky road.
- Put the Rocky Road in the fridge for 4 hours or until the chocolate has set.
- Remove from the fridge and cut into individual portions.
If you do have any questions about this Jammy Dodger Rocky Road or any other recipes on my blog you can contact me either by sending me a DM on social media or an email. You can find all my details on the right-hand side of this page.